WestRock partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We’re currently seeking an electronics maintenance tech.
As the electronics maintenance tech, you will be responsible for:
• Performing mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
• Repairing and maintaining facility systems (HVAC, plumbing, compressed air, and humidification).
• Painting and performing minor repairs of building interior and exterior including masonry, wallboard, ceiling tiles, woodwork, etc.
• Using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments accurately.
• Performing basic handiwork such as replacing light bulbs, ballasts, water and air filters, and plumbing fixtures, cleaning drains, hanging pictures and bulletin boards, and maintaining proper forklift batteries.
• Preparing and operating machine tools such as grinders, and drill presses to repair or fabricate machine parts and/or fixtures.
• Performing inspections of and testing fire alarms and pumps.
• Troubleshooting electric and electronic problems.
• Troubleshooting and repairing mechanical components.
• Troubleshooting motors, pumps, compressors and any other systems in the plant.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Working on call as required.
• Building custom parts on demand.
• Maintaining accurate maintenance records.
• Operating scissors and forklifts.
• Ability to follow established process and procedures.
• Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment.
• Ability to read tape measure and basic math skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend or walk consistently.
• Computer skills.
• Strong technical knowledge of general mechanical and electrical systems
You also must be:
• Focused and dedicated to creating a safe work environment.
• Driven to achieve and maintain performance excellence
• Team goal-oriented
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
• An attractive wage and benefits package.
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
• 2nd or 3rd shift, must be available for daily overtime and/or weekends, as needed.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.