WestRock partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We’re currently seeking a machine operator.
As a machine operator you will:
• Operate machinery that manufactures corrugated packaging.
• Stack finished corrugated packaging.
• Conduct quality checks.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
• An attractive wage and benefits package.
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
• Ability to follow established process and procedures.
• Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment.
• Ability to read tape measure and basic math skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend or walk consistently.
You also must be:
• Focused and dedicated to creating a safe work environment.
• Driven to achieve and maintain performance excellence.
• Team goal-oriented.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.